OzU TTO Technology Commercialization Unit is responsible for business development activities which aim to transfer academic research outputs through the benefit of society and economic value.
• Developing and applying marketing and commercialization strategies for academic researchers’ portfolio which includes intellectual property rights like patent, utility model
• Managing potential investor relationships, the processes of negotiation and bidding for commercialization activities like licensing or assigning of intellectual property rights
• Improving and managing relationship with potential customers, institutions and organizations those are key players in innovation ecosystem
• Arranging collaboration activities to widen domestic and international network of OzU TTO and to increase capacity of university and awareness
• Representing OzU TTO to domestic and international companies, investors, state institutions and organizations and other universities
• Transferring all capabilities of OzU to external stakeholders and needs of them to academicians
• Reporting all outputs of commercialization and business development activities