Services – For Researchers
Özyeğin University Technology Transfer Office offers its services under 5 modules.
- Module 1: Awareness, Promotion, Information and Training Services: This module aims to inform researcher and raise awareness about collaboration with industry, grant project development, technology and innovation. In this regard, info days and trainings are organized, and announcement and publications are made.
- Module 2: Services for the Benefıt from Support Programs: In order to enable researchers to benefit national and international grant programs, in addition to carrying out informative activities, researchers are assisted with project development and provided administrative support. Our Grant Projects Development Unit serves under Module 2.
- Module 3: Project Development/Management Services (University-Industry Collaboration Activities): This module aims to increase collaborations between university and industry. Activities such as bringing researchers and companies together for joint projects, developing joint R&D projects and organizing collaboration days are carried out by our University-Industry Collaboration Project Development Unit.
- Module 4: Intellectual Property Management and Licensing Services: Under this module, Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights, as well as commercialization processes of ÖzÜ and researchers are managed. Patent search, patent registration processes and follow-ups, preparation and control of grant agreements to be signed within the scope of Module 2 and Module 3 and commercialization activities are implemented by our Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights Management Unit.
- Module 5: Incorporation and Entrepreneurship Services: Entrepreneurial activities of researchers for bringing new products and technologies to the economy are supported under this module. Our Fit Startup Factory unit provides consultancy, training and services for activities such as conceptualization of ideas, marketing, legal and administrative actions.