The main objective of Özyeğin University is one of Turkey's leading entrepreneurial research universities. In addition to attaching great importance to academic research, university-industry cooperation, intellectual property rights, commercialization of technology, establishing technology-based initiatives and startups are the main functions of the university. In order to serve this purpose, Özyeğin University Technology Transfer Office (ÖzÜ TTO) was established in November 2012. ÖzÜ TTO became one of the top 10 universities to receive support from the TÜBİTAK 1513 Technology Transfer Offices Support Program in 2013.
Our vision; It aims to transform academic knowledge into a social benefit by transforming every researcher into a project designer and every project developer into an entrepreneur.
- It raises awareness on TTO activities, innovation and technology transfer through the training events and publications it organizes.
- It provides project preparation, application and monitoring services for national/ international support programs.
- It conducts joint activities with the private sector to increase university-industry cooperation.
- It manages the intellectual and industrial property rights portfolio and carries out commercialization activities.
- It supports corporatization and entrepreneurship activities and runs accelerator programs.