The objective of the 2224-B Grant Program for Participation in Scientific Meetings within the Country carried out by TÜBİTAK Directorate of Science Fellowships and Grant Programs (BİDEB) is to support scientific events in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social and Human Sciences in Turkey.
Terms of Application:
- Applicants must be at least undergraduate student
- The proceedings must have been sent or accepted to the meeting for oral presentation or applicant must be an invited speaker (Poster presentation is beyond the scope of support. Oral presentation is required.)
- The scientific meetings to be applied must have the peer-review process and must be at least the second of the meetings
- Members of the scientific board must be composed of scientists from at least 4 different institutions in Turkey
- The scientific meetings to be applied must have a website
- To be not supported from the program in the last 1 years as of the application deadline
- One of the authors must apply for multi-author papers (Only one of the authors is supported for the same paper.)
- Applicants must register and update their information to ARBİS
Scope of the Support: The upper limit of the support is 1.000 TL.
Application Deadline: April 30,2021
Click here for detailed information about the program.
Click here for application.