The objective of the 2224-A International Scientific Events Support Program carried out by TÜBİTAK Directorate of Science Fellowships and Grant Programs (BİDEB) is to support participation to scientific activities focusing the fields of basic and applied research and experimental development that take place outside of Turkey.
Terms of Application:
- Applicants must be at least undergraduate student
- Scientific events must be indexed in Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI-S, CPCI-SSH) or Scopus databases
- The proceedings must have been sent or accepted to the meeting for oral presentation or applicant must be an invited speaker (Poster presentation is beyond the scope of support. Oral presentation is required.)
- To be not supported from the program in the last 2 years as of the application deadline
- The applicant must carry his/her study and research activities within Turkey during the application period
- One of the authors will be supported for multi-author papers
Scope of the Support:
- Travel, accommodation and participation fees.
- The upper limit of support depends on the countries that event takes place.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
Click here for detailed information.