The aim of the 2232-B Program is to encourage the young researchers under the age of 40, who were carried out the upper level scientific / or technological studies and have work experience abroad to come to Turkey.
- Researchers applying to the program are obliged to be working abroad as of the first day of the application and they must be under the age of 40 (additional year will be added for women applicants for each birth).
- Researchers, who will apply to the programme, shall not be located in Turkey more than 6 months within the last 3 years as of the first day of the application (except for force majeure and military obligations)
- Early career researchers who have completed their doctoral degrees within the last 4 years and who have at least 1 year post-doctoral work experience abroad or Graduate researchers who have 4-year full-time work experience abroad, provided that they work in private sector for at least 1 year (Maximum 1 year of a master degree (with thesis) completed abroad and maximum 3 years of doctoral degree completed abroad is evaluated within this scope.)
Researchers with the above-mentioned study experience must also meet one of the following conditions:
- Being on the "Most Cited Researchers List" published by Thomson Reuters in any year of the last three years as of the first day of application,
- Working uninterruptedly for 12 months at least in an institution among those ranked below in any year within the last 5 years as of the first day of the application:
- World’s Top 2500 Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard published by the European Commission Joint Research Centre
- The top 250 institutions in health, higher education, public, and private subfields in the Scimago ranking,
- Successful Start-Up and Unicorn Companies with the Most Investment
The Scope of the Support and Amounts:
- Scholarship for the PI (20.000 TL /month)
- Family living expenses scholarship (if any), (2250 TL /month)
- Research starting package (500.000 TL)
- Research project support (720.000 TL)
- Scholarship for maximum five students (MSc student: 3500 TL /month, PhD student: 4500 TL /month, Post-Doc researcher: 6000 TL /month)
- PIP for researchers (750 TL /month)
- Travel and health insurance support for the PI and her/his family (100 TL person, month)
- Overhead (3750 TL / month)
Duration: Minimum 24, maximum 36 months.
Application Deadline: June 2021 (Exact date has not been published yet.)
Click here for detailed information and proposal templates.