CHIST-ERA is a programme for European Coordinated Research on Long-term Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and ICT-based scientific challenges. The aim is to reinforce the transnational collaboration between the participating states in challenging multidisciplinary research in the ICT and ICT-based areas with the potential to lead to significant breakthroughs.
• Explainable Machine Learning-based Artificial Intelligence
• Novel Computational Approaches for Environmental Sustainability
The project proposals to be submitted from our current country will be supported by TÜBİTAK 1071 Support Program for Increasing the Capacity to Benefit from International Research Funds and Participation in International R&D Collaborations.
Who can apply?
• Higher education institutions within the scope of Higher Education Law
• Training and research hospitals
• Public institutions and organizations
• Private organizations
• Or their partnerships
Project Duration: 24 months or 36 months
Project Budget: 1 Million TL
Deadline for Stage 1 Application: February 14, 2020
Click here for detailed information.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.