The Council of European Development Bank (CEB) Award for social cohesion is awarded every year, starting in 2020, in order to acknowledge and reward remarkable contributions to social cohesion. The Award is bestowed to a project at an early stage of implementation, which addresses pressing social issues and makes a significant contribution to social cohesion in an innovative and effective way.
- Individuals who are at least 18 years old or organisations from CEB member countries are eligible for nomination.
- The beneficiaries and impact of the initiative or project must also be in a CEB member country.
- All initiatives or projects which have received / are currently receiving funding in the form of a loan or grant from the CEB are not eligible to be nominated for the Award.
- Priority will be given to individual applications, micro enterprises and businesses with less than 50 employees.
- Innovation and replicability
The prize money must be used solely for the implementation or expansion of the winning project.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
Click here for detailed information and application.