The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Consulate General in Istanbul invites Turkish applicants to submit new proposals to get support for their work.
Who can apply?
- Local NGOs,
- Non-profit educational institutions,
- Semigovernmental organizations
Priority Areas for MATRA Fund:
- Legislation and law;
- Governance, public order and police;
- Human rights and minorities;
- Independent media.
Priority Areas for Human Rights Fund:
- Freedom of expression and internet freedom
- Freedom of religion and belief
- Equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender and intersex (LGBTI)
- Equal rights for women and girls
- Supporting human rights defenders
Project Duration: Maximum 24 months
Project Budget: €25.000- €100.000
Funds will have more than one and short term calls for proposals. Applications will be considered based on first come, first serve principle until all funds have been allocated.
First cut-off date: 15 January 2021
Click here for detailed information.