Within the scope of TÜBİTAK ARDEB "1001-The Scientific and Technological Research Projects Funding Program", a special call titled "Earthquake Research" will be opened on February 15, 2021. With the call to be opened, it is aimed to make maximum use of science and technology-based methods and studies in urbanization strategies, settlement decisions, construction models, architectural designs and planning, as well as to contribute to the understanding of the risks and effects of earthquakes with interdisciplinary and/or multidisciplinary research in our country.
Areas of Basic/Applied Research Projects to Support:
- Digital Technologies for Earthquake Engineering
- Robotic Systems for Search and Rescue Activities
- Use of Innovative Construction Models and Advanced Material Technologies
- Engineering Solutions for Architectural Designs
- Versatile Geoscience Research
- Comprehensive Scenario, Prediction and Analysis Studies
- Socio-Economic and Social Widespread Effects of Earthquake
Project Duration: Maximum 36 months
Project Budget: Maximum 720.000 TL
Deadline for Application: March 26, 2021
Click here for detailed information.