TİM- Turkey Exporters Assembly, accepts mentor applications within the scope of "İnosuit- Innovation Focused Mentoring Program" in order to carry out research, training or application activities in the field of innovation management.
İnosuit Program as a University – Industry Cooperation aims
- Sustainably increasing innovation management competence,
- Constituting and strengthening innovation management infrastructure,
- Designing and adopting institutional innovation system at firm level
Responsibilities of Mentors to Provide Mentoring Support in the Program
- Mentor candidates who carry out research, training or application activities on “innovation management” and have a certain experience, competence and motivation in “university-industry collaborations” should fill in the mentor application form.
- The primary selection criterion in the selection of the mentors to take part in the program is the level of “expertise and implementation experience in innovation management”.
- They are expected to report their developments, observations and suggestions regarding monthly activities and outputs to TIM - İnoSuit portal.
Monthly mentorship payment is 4.500 TL for 11 months for mentors.
Please click here for registration.
For further information please click here.